If you want to change your Snapchat username, then here we can find out the solution, just follow the simple steps and make sure to change it easily.
Snapchat security reasons, it is currently not possible to change the username for an existing account. If you wish, you need to delete your account and create a new one Snapchat account. That’s it.
As of 2017, Snapchat support tells us pretty clearly it’s an noticeable “NO”, you cannot change your Snapchat username:
How to Change Snapchat Display Name
As another option to changing your Snapchat username, you may resolve for changing your display name. Here’s a tip that Snapchat support offers. Your Snapchat display name is actually customizable and that would change how your name is actually displayed to your friends and followers.
To change your Snapchat display name:
- Tap Setting in your profile page in the upper right corner.
- Go to My Account and select Name.
- Change your new display name and save it.
Or you can also try this:
- Tap the name under your Snapcode on the Profile screen.
- Enter your chosen name and save, see below for details.