If you want to catch legendary and rare Pokémon without running around searching for them on the town or if you are found to use hours on hunting and chasing the Pokémon hiding in those hard to get to areas? Then here, we cover an in-depth tutorial on how to use PokeSnipers on Android, iOS to snipe Pokemon.
You no longer need to worry as here I have brought a Smartphone app PokeSniper that let you catch the Pokémon of your choice from anyplace around the world, without even moving away from your house or workplace. To make promising too, without any bans.
What Is PokeSniper?
PokeSniper is one of the most popular apps for Android and iOS devices, and the app should help you find rare Pokemon on your Pokemon Go app effortlessly and help you teleport to that location nearly in the game so you can get your most wanted Pokemon.
PokeSniper is a popular helping platform for Pokemon Go fan because it helps them in a lot of ways to become the Pokemon go master by collecting the rare Pokemon.
The app allows you add various Pokémon Trainer Club (PTC) accounts and also let you effortlessly transfer all those captured Pokémon between the said PTC accounts.
How to download and install PokeSniper APK on Android
PokeSniper is available on all the Platforms. Recently the Google apps store has bands this app, so we have to download the PokeSniper app from the third party apps store. If you are an iOS user, then you can download PokeSniper app from the apple app store for all iOS devices.
If you are an Android user, then follow the below given steps to download and install the PokeSniper apk on your android smartphone or tablet.
Download PokeSniper For Android:
- Download Pokesniper v.2.0.0 apk [latest version].
- Locate the downloaded PokeSniper apk on your smart phone and click install.
- The app will install automatically, open the PokeSniper app after successful completion of installation process.
- Open the app; you can now use it to make your avatar teleport in the Pokemon GO game or use it to locate any exotic Pokemon and go after it!
- If you face any trouble while installing the PokeSniper apk on your smartphone, make sure you have turned on the option ‘Install apps from unknown sources’ in settings.
How to use Pokesnipers?
Before use, we need to setup and add a running Pokemon id and configure the PokeSniper app. So following steps for how to setup and configure the Pokesniper app.
Set-up PokeSniper app:
- Once you have downloaded the PokeSniper apk, install it and open it.
- Open the app,; you might be asked to accept the Apk agreement. Press “OK” or “Cancel.”
- Now, open the menu and press “Accounts” tab
- In the “Accounts” page Press “Add Account.”
- Enter your Pokemon Go trainers club login ID or if you play Pokemon Go using your Google account add the ID and also turn “ON” the Google A/c button.
Set your exact location:
The home coordinate is the site/location where you last used Pokémon Go. To find the exact coordinates, i.e. latitude and longitude, by doing this you’ll avoid softban (Pokemon Fled). please follow these steps:
- On your Android device, open any web browser and go to the website: http://latlong.net
- In the “Place Name” box, type the address where you last used Pokémon Go. [Example:20th Street, Brooklyn, New York]
- Tap on the “Find” button
- Within a few seconds, the “Latitude” and “Longitude” boxes will be filled with the coordinates of the address you entered in the Place Name box. [Example: Latitude: 40.665572, Longitude: -73.989314]
- Now enter that coordinates in this format: (latitude, longitude)in the PokeSniper “Home Coordinates” box, as shown in the screenshot below. [Example: 665572, -73.989314]
Once all the boxes are properly filled.
- Tap on the “SAVE” button to save your account settings
- Tap on the Back icon to navigate to the main screen.
- Now we can easy to Snipe Pokemon using PokeSniper
How to use PokeSnipers On Android, iOS
Now, start with the main topic about the how to use PokeSniper with Pokemon, The steps are as follows:
1# Open the side menu.
2# Tap on the “Hunt Coordinates” option.
3# Under the Hunt Coordinates section, you will see the following three options:
- Rare spawns
- Now, go to the home page of the app and add select your saved A/c and below it select the Pokemon you want to snipe and insert the coordinates of that Pokemon.
- Now, Press the button “Snipe Those Bitches.”
- Congratulations! You just caught a rare Pokemon
- Now, you can even check the Pokemon type, CP score, and IV of all the captured Pokémon right from the PokeSniper app.
- Tap on the Menu button located on the top-left corner.
- Then, tap on the “PokeBag” option. It will prompt you to pick the Pokémon Go account. Select the account you want to access and then tap on the “OK” button.
- In a few seconds, PokeSniper will show a list of all the Pokémon in your collection including their picture, name, type, CP value, and IV value.
That is it.